Monday, February 25, 2013

Bites, rope, spankings and floggers oh my... Oh and two orgasms later...



So last night Sir came into the bedroom, I was lounging on the bed in my underwear and he and I are just chatting, but before I know what's happening he's got me pinned down and is explaining to me exactly what is going to happen to me next. I'm due for the 120 punishment swats I earned over the last week or so. He plays with me a bit and ends up squeezing my neck a little and doing a bit of light choking, then he gets up, advising me to keep my wrists above my head or be sorry. I comply willingly, and he grabs some rope from the doorknob where a coil of it usually hangs. He told me to keep my hands above my head and roll over onto my stomach and secured my hands above my head to the headboard.

It started out lightly with just a couple of lighter swats with the flogger, then they started and my countdown began....

The first 40 or so were easy to take, and then he picked up the pace and the blows came harder and more precise, around 80 I think I bananaed, which is to say I needed to say something. We use kiwi for all's well, banana or pineapple for slow down, or I need to get a break and cherry for stop. Mango is used for a cut in the scene to relay important information. So he let the flogger dance over my reddened skin and allowed me to shudder, sigh and just breathe, then I was ready and he started in again.  The last ten were very hard and I bit my lip a couple times to stop from myself from crying out really loud. Then the 90 with the flogger were finished and he stroked my ass a couple of times and then came the hand...



I love spankings, they get me wet and hot and bothered very quickly.  When I realized the rest were going to be hand done so to speak I was in kitten heaven... His hand cracked down on my ass, sudden, hard and painful, every nerve in the area buzzing and on fire. As his hand continued it's assault I dutifully counted.  At 100 I was sure I was dripping on the sheets, I just felt like I had a river between my thighs.   At 115 I was mewling and moaning into the pillow and at 120 I hit a light edge of subspace. The room was blurry and Sir's voice seemed somehow further away, I admitted how much the spanking turned me on and he obliged me with a few more. Then as I lay on the bed as an oozing mess of fae he took a condom from the bedside table. I was pretty desperate at this point and he knew it.  He teased me with it for a bit and then sank into me without so much as a pause, I was that wet...

He fucked me slowly, allowing me to become so desperate I bucked my hips uselessly against him as he held me firmly in place. I was mewling piteously and trying to get satisfaction when he leaned down and bit me viciously on the left shoulder.  His teeth driving themselves into my skin and rendering me immobile as hard bites usually do. He kept up the nibbling, sucking, biting fun until I think he sensed I was really close to the edge. He asked me if I was close to coming and I could do nothing but say yes. I think it surprised him that I came so close to coming that soon with just a bit of hard biting. He said if I managed to come while he was doing that I would get a surprise the next day.   He then went back to nibbling and biting at me hard and true to my nature I came really easily. He was very pleased I think and then took his time to bring himself to orgasm and I ended up being able to come with him. One of my favorite things to do. I was a wrecked, drooly, silly kittymess and I enjoyed every second of it....

So yes, last night was a GOOD night1

No comments:

Post a Comment