Friday, February 1, 2013

Adventures in Sex stores!




Sir and I have frequented a few local sex shops.  Mostly to look but also to purchase my body wand and a couple other toys.  We've had a couple of interesting experiences lately so I figured since I'm still working on my flavors of submission posts I'd do another filler post since I've been under the weather.

So the first time we went to Cindie's ( which is a local sex store)  we were looking at a massage wand style vibrator.  We found the one the we liked, the body wand because it has a scrolling wheel for different intensities in vibration.  The Hitatchi is KNOWN for creating numb girly bits and I have no desire for that,  I like mine just as sensitive as they are!  So we take it up to the front counter and the lady up there mentions how she just got the g spot attachment. Curious we asked her what it looked like since there weren't any in the display section.  She grabbed a bag, and proceeded to pull out a box and show us the one she had just bought, it was really cool!  She even showed us how it worked with the wand.  Such a nice thing to do for us,  we were completely sold and sir got me an attachment for it later that month.

So we went into another sex store, looking for Jo H2O  cooling lube and some other fun goodies,  and Sir found a Tenga egg he wanted.  Now for those of you who don't know, a Tenga egg is a small plastic egg that holds a male masturbatory sleeve.  We went to the front with the lube and the egg and proceeded to check out.  while being checked out we got to talking to the shop girls.  Poly came up and soon they were asking us questions.  How does poly work, don't you get jealous, how do you handle this or that.  We politely answered their questions and the one of the girls was absolutely floored by how honest and open the relationship we have is.  She's never really seen poly in action.  It was really quite adorable.


The last experience I'll share with you is kinda sad.   So we were at another shop of the same chain and we were looking to replace my old silicon butt plug,  and pick up the Bodywand attachment.  We found a very nice one and proceeded to the checkout counter.  We put both on the counter and the lady made sure the buttplug worked ( it's a vibrating ten speed!)  and asked if we needed batteries, we said that we did.  I noticed a basket of Tenga eggs and showed them to Sir.  He smiled and I thought he might like a different one.  The lady at the counter looked confused and asked if I was okay with him masturbating,  I replied that I'm not only okay with it, I encourage it.  If you don't play with yourself, how will you be able to know how you like things?


  She was so shocked you could have knocked her over with a feather.  She said she wouldn't want her husband to do that since she doesn't get enough sex as it is, I just shook my head as we said our good byes and walked from the store.  In the car Sir and I talked about how sad it is that one would deny their partners pleasure just because they weren't getting any or giving it.  Sir encourages me to play as well, he even gives me orgasms to save up in my " spank bank" when I am good to enjoy later.  I fucking love it.  Knowing I have an orgasm in my spank bank is like an extra 100 dollars in the bank account and all the bills are paid and you even pout some into savings!  De fucking licious!


No comments:

Post a Comment