Friday, February 1, 2013

Creative kink, the Enforced Shibari Days!




So, for a lark one day and because I like doing this for a lover I tied myself up for Sir, in a lovely shibari harness.  I then put on my normal clothes and sent him pictures of said harness.  He came home to me still wearing it and proceeded to play with me in it.  He then untied me since we had things to do and didn't have time for sex.   It was a lovely way of bringing just a bit of kink into our everyday lives and Sir loved it!  I've actually got some really good pictures of this one too ^^




 This is the chest piece and the start and base of the harness ^^

A good shot of the front ^^

And one of the back

An actual shot of the kitty in her natural habitat



Waiting Kitty!



Shy kitty....


So last week he told me to to tie myself up again, but instead of a harness, he came home to a fully tied kitty, in a cute outfit, and ears and tail.  He had meant a harness in reality as he loves it, but I heard tied up, not put yourself in a harness.  The result was fun though and he loved it anyways ^^ 


Here are some pictures of that one, though we were so excited we only took a few ^^ 



Laying in Wait...

Demure Kitten...


This week he sent me an order to be in a harness on Wednesday and I gleefuly complied.  I used two kinds of rope, a darker, thicker hemp rope, and a smaller, creamy cotton rope and a beautiful cream and teal upholstery trim.  The result was lovely!

Take a look ^^



From the side

 From a top view, and yes those are belled nipple clamps ^^

Full front view, with tail and ears.

Back view with tail ^^


Laying side view


Back side view.

Just being cute ^^


Death from above!





1 comment: